try this site Hyatt Recency Tamaya Resort and Spa
Link to book your rooms for Enchanted Bead Retreat 2020 will be posted soon.
Step into the sacred lands of the Santa Ana Pueblo and experience a luxury New Mexican resort like no other. Situated at the base of the Sandia Mountains in New Mexico, Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa is a destination unlike anything you have experienced before. Discover the beauty and culture of the Southwest at this New Mexico resort, from our sparkling outdoor pools, beautiful grounds and cultural activities, to our spacious pueblo-style guestrooms and suites surrounded by breathtaking mountain vistas.
A remarkable combination of luxurious amenities with the culture and history of the Tamayame people creates an outstanding resort experience at the Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort and Spa. Located between two vibrant New Mexico cities, our Tamaya resort between Santa Fe and Albuquerque showers you with the indulgent services of our award-winning spa and excites you with unique cultural and recreational activities
Experience the ultimate getaway and explore the rich culture of the Southwest from the comfort of a relaxing refuge near Santa Fe. Savor beautifully crafted cuisine at award winning restaurants, indulge in rejuvenating spa rituals or take to the skies on a hot air balloon ride with soaring views of these sacred lands. Treat your self to a magical retreat at the Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort and Spa.
you could check here Room Rates and Information:
The room rates for our retreat are
That’s as low as $55 a night! And, they have generously waived the $29 a day resort fee.
In addition to your lovely room or suite you will receive:
- 24 Hour access to Stay Fit Fitness Center, yoga and aerobic room with video classes on demand
- Welcome signature cocktail at check in
- Use of the putting green at Twin Warriors
- Spa Water stations and 2 bottles of water per day
- Resort recreation facilities and activities including:
- 3 swim pools, whirlpool, and a waterslide
- Separate adult/quiet pool (seasonal)
- Horseshoe pits with horseshoes
- Complimentary bicycles & helmets
- Nature/jogging trails with fitness stations
- Seasonal Cultural Events and Activities including:
- Traditional Pueblo bread baking
- Tribal dance performances
- Tribal flute performances
- S’mores at night under the stars
- Daily newspapers available in the lobby
- Shuttle service to Twin Warriors Golf Club, Santa Ana Golf Club, Santa Ana Star Casino & Starlight Bowling Center (Service based on availability)
Link to book your rooms for Enchanted Bead Retreat 2020 coming soon.